The rooms of the Suite Inn Hotel are all different in colour, accessories, personality and surfaces because they are part of a historic building in the town centre.
Enjoy the feel of genuine wooden parquet flooring made of variegated wooden strips under your feet, surrounded by new maple and oak furnishings with simple lines and exclusive design, and the way in which the naturally irregular spaces have been intelligently adapted to the guests needs.
The essential nature of the furniture with its modern lines in the rooms on the first floor is counterbalanced by the informality of the brightly coloured walls. The nuance of colours extends to the fabrics and stylish details. On the second floor the rooms are larger and the colours become more delicate, the original beams and hollow flat tiles are uncovered, while the bedclothes with their handcrafted patterns create a delicate atmosphere.
The bathrooms with large shower boxes and comfort oriented accessories and solutions likewise are never standardised.
The rooms of Q_Inn are characterised by a contemporary style with diversity of colours and solutions in line with the exclusive quality and solidity of the wood and modern design furnishings.
We are not only concerned with the aesthetics of the room as we also seek the best solutions for the sound sleep of our guests.
In our rooms you will find:
- Cervical neck cushions and spelt-chaff cushions, bedclothes with bedcover or continental quilt
- Lighting for comfortable reading, laptop tray for those who want to relax by surfing the Internet!
- Courtesy set with natural products personalised especially for Suite Inn Hotel
- Separate adjustable air conditioning
- ADSL and Wi-fi connections
- Sky TV for news and entertainment in all languages. On demand SKY Cinema and Sport
- Mini bar plentifully supplied with water, various beverages and snacks
- Our handbook of services in town
The rooms and common areas are all subject to “no smoking” rules. Guests who smoke can request a room with a balcony as a fair compromise respecting the wellbeing of guests who are to follow and take their cigarette breaks under the pergola.